1. In compliance with Article 10 of the Spanish Information Society and e-Commerce Service Act 34/2002 (hereinafter LSSI) of 11 July, we hereby indicate:
Website owner: SMART ROOM BARCELONA, S.L. (hereinafter “Smart Room”).
Dirección: Calle Ferrer i Vidal 36, local 2
CP: 08080 Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona).
Tax ID Code: B-66266966
Company listed in the Companies Register of Barcelona under Volume 44249, Folio 212, Sheet 450933.
- Copyright and Content Responsibility.
- Any use of the contents of the Smart Room website is forbidden, more specifically regarding texts, design, work, brand names, logos, source code and any other protected item, without the express authorisation of its owners, except where contents can be shared, if authorised by Smart Room, through the use of technological tools for this purpose. Any unpermitted use shall be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Furthermore, all trade names, brands or distinctive symbols of any type contained in the Smart Room website are protected by law.
- Smart Room is not responsible for the contents accessed through links located on the website, where applicable, pursuant to Article 17 of the LSSI.
- Smart Room grants no type of licence or authorisation for personal use by Users regarding its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to the website owned by Smart Room and the services offered therein.
Therefore, Users acknowledge that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation and, in general, any form of use through any procedure of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or of the holder thereof and may lead to Smart Room taking any corresponding legal or extrajudicial action with regards to the exercising of its rights.
Moreover, the information to which Users have access via the Smart Room website may be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or those of any other kind. As a result, Smart Room shall under no circumstances be held responsible for breaches by Users in relation to these rights.
- Applicable Law and Enforcing Jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. Any conflict arising from the interpreting thereof shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, unless it is contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
- Conditions of Use.
Users agree to use the website, the contents and services according to Law, this Legal Notice, good conduct and public order. Likewise, User must not use the website, its contents or the services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects that are contrary to this legal policy or that jeopardise the interests or rights of others or that, in any other manner, may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardise the website, its contents or its services or hinder the normal use thereof by other users. Users also expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other manner, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
- Specific Conditions.